New Stellas are the lightest, most powerful, rugged, cord-free LED lights in the Industry.
The NEW Broadcast lights from Light & Motion are the most powerful, compact, rugged lights available for imaging professionals. These self-contained lights have built-in Li-ion rechargeable batteries that allow the lights to run cord free for up to 12 hours. For extended use, they easily connect to the included power supply. They also support DTAP and external batteries. Completely waterproof, Stella lights withstand a 1-m drop on concrete and are compatible with a wide range of light modifiers and mounting systems.
"The power and flexibility of the Light & Motion Stella lights gave us an amazing film-making tool." shared Nicholas Schrunk of Red Bull Media House "The high lumen output and factory-sealed battery allowed us to shoot everything from studio interviews to full downpours and underwater with a single lighting option that was as beautiful as it was resilient."
The Stella line will include three models: the Stella Pro 5000, with a run time range of 90 minutes on high and 12 hours on low, the Stella 2000 with runtime of 1 hour on high and 7 hours on low and the Stella 1K “run & gun” with 110 minutes on high and 10 hours on low.
• Stella Pro 5000 - $2,299.99 (includes c-stand mount, external power supply)
• Stella 2000 - $849.99 (includes, cold shoe mount base, external power supply)
• Stella 1000 - $699.99 (includes 70 degree snap-on optic with tether, cold shoe mount base, external power supply)
• High Output “chip on board” LED
• Certified 90 CRI*, TLCI** of 93, CCT 5000K
• FL-1 Certified Lumen output by model – 5000, 2000 & 1000
• 120-degree wide, smooth beam angle
• Portable Power with built-in high capacity LI-ion rechargeable battery
• Extended runtime options: DTAP connector, external battery, and direct power supply (included)
• Regulated lumen output - does not dim during use
• Thermal protection prevents overheating
• Fast Charge of 1.75 hours
• Range of mounts: bar strap, c-stand, pistol grip, cold shoe
• Press-on light modifiers including: 50 degree Focus Optic, 25-degree Fresnel, barn doors, filter holder
• FL-1 standard certified: 1-meter drop concrete, waterproof to 100 meters
* CRI - Color Rendering Index
** TLCI - Television Lighting Consistency Index
The Stella ships in July and is available for preorder through Light & Motion on the company’s landing page: LM.TL/broadcastlights
About Light & Motion
We are a vertically integrated design & manufacturing company that has been making professional lighting systems for over 25 years in California. Our customers value conscientious design that solves their lighting needs. Our underwater video and photo lights set the bar for reliability, compact portable design, and quality optics. We are committed to providing today's image makers with lighting solutions that can go everywhere, mount anywhere, and are fully waterproof. We have been recognized for our pioneering business practices and a smart carbon footprint through numerous environmental awards, including the US Commerce & Trade Research Institute’s 2015 California Excellence Award recipient. For additional information, please contact Heidi Hall [email protected] or 831-645-1538 or visit lightandmotion.com