Audio-Technica (NAB booth C1745), a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 50 years, offers the System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System,
a digital wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance for ENG/EFP and a variety of other broadcast applications along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring a compact design, the system is available in handheld, lavalier and body-pack configurations. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, this system offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues.
System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System Features:
• Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality
• Dependable performance
• Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
• Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
• 3.5 mm (1/8") output jack with switch to select between TRS balanced and unbalanced (dual mono)
• Features convenient rechargeable internal battery
• Receiver and transmitter battery level displays
• Removable antennas
• Camera shoe mount
• 1/8" headphone jack with volume control
The System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System is now available in the following configurations:
• ATW-1701 body-pack system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1001 UniPak® body-pack transmitter. U.S. MSRP: $664.95
• ATW-1701/L lavalier system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1001 UniPak body-pack transmitter, MT830cW omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone. U.S. MSRP: $789.95
• ATW-1702 handheld system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1002 unidirectional dynamic microphone/transmitter. U.S. MSRP: $699.95.
For more information, please visit www.audio-technica.com.
Celebrating over 50 years of audio excellence worldwide, Audio-Technica is a leading innovator in transducer technology, renowned for the design and manufacture of microphones, wireless microphones, headphones, mixers, and electronics for the audio industry.
Audio-Technica is exhibiting at Booth C1745 at the 2015 NAB Show in Las Vegas, NV.