1. Be a Hero: Step up to the plate and broadcast the crowning achievement of the class of 2014. Worried you can’t pull it off? Nonsense - it's the perfect time of the year to recruit a new batch of broadcast students. A simple PA announcement and the promise of a free pizza is all it should take!
2. Attract a HUGE Audience: Schedule your graduation broadcast today and let everyone know about it. Share the link with friends, family, students, alumni and more via email, Twitter and Facebook. Before you know it, you'll have hundreds of people watching the seniors go out in style!
3. Impress Everyone with a Flawless Broadcast: Do a test broadcast with the equipment you plan to use on graduation day at the actual site of the ceremony at the actual time of day to account for the lighting. It won't take long and it's worth the peace of mind on graduation day.
4. Share Special Moments: Cut highlight clips of the inspiring commencement address, the salutatorian's hilarious joke, the valedictorian's crazy credentials and more by using the ClipIt feature. Then share these moments with your students, faculty and family.
5. Save Those Once-in-a-Lifetime Moments FOREVER: Encourage your students to clip, save and share their walk across the stage to get their diploma (unless they trip, then ask their friends to do it). This is a special moment… one to be cherished, saved and shared – forever.
6. Have Fun: Graduation is a celebration! Enjoy the ceremony!
Hopefully these tips prove useful and help you pull off that flawless broadcast on graduation day. Good luck!